The History Center is located on the corner of Magnolia Ave. and Central Blvd. in the heart of downtown Orlando. Parking is available in the garage located across from the public library on Central Blvd. Also, the Lymmo bus service provides free public transportation from many spots in downtown Orlando.
Coming From Tampa/Attractions
Coming From Daytona
- Take I-4 East
- Take South St. exit #82B
- Continue straight on Garland Ave.
- Turn Right on Central Blvd. and proceed to the Parking Garage across from the Library.
- Take I-4 West
- Take the Colonial Dr. exit #84/US 17-92/FL 50
- Continue straight on Hughey St.
- Turn left on Central Blvd. and proceed to the Parking Garage across from the Library
Orange County Regional History Center
65 E. Central Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32801
Parking Garage Address:
112 E. Central Blvd.
Visit Google Maps for an interactive map
of our location.