Our many community partners make it possible for the History Center to serve more than 40,000 school children each year and allow the museum to continue presenting quality exhibitions and programs to the Central Florida community. These exhibitions and events honor the past, explore the present, and shape the future of Central Florida and beyond, engaging children and adults alike in their community and bringing nationally important topics to Central Florida.
Community partners take many shapes and forms, they may sponsor a series of programs, a special event, an education initiative, or show support in numerous other ways. In return, the History Center offers a thank you by offering:
- Name recognition in a History Center annual publication
- Incorporation into overall marketing and advertising plans, where applicable
- Logo recognition and a link to your company’s Web site from the History Center’s Web site
- Sponsor appreciation days at the History Center
- Invitations to special events and preview events at the History Center
- Tickets to the History Center
- Discounts on History Center goods and services including educational programs, museum store purchases and facility rental.
These are just a few examples of the ways the History Center thanks its partners.