Mission: We honor the past, explore the present, to shape the future.
Smart. Surprising. Fun!
Volunteers play an important role in our efforts to discover, preserve, and present Central Florida’s history. In fact, you make history daily!
The Orange County Regional History Center has engaging opportunities for everyone including: guiding groups on tour, greeting guests at parties and ceremonies, registering clients for programs, designing exhibit displays, answering and directing phone calls, researching curriculum, performing data entry, sorting and filing documents, cataloging collections, and more. The History Center’s current volunteer positions include:
To show appreciation, The Orange County Regional History Center rewards volunteers with a variety of “perks” including:
- Convenient Downtown Orlando Parking
- Discounts in Emporium Museum Store
- Previews of Exhibitions, Gallery Trainings
- One Year Museum Membership with 100 volunteer hours of service per year
- Volunteer Field Trips, Training and Events
- Annual Volunteer Celebrations
- Presidential Volunteer Service Awards